Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Annual clean-outs should be your friend...

My goodness today was busy. The landscapers arrived at 9:00 AM. Clepper's Landscaping did a great job! Check out some before and after photos!

Before

After

 


Before


 After

 Before
 
After
 
 


I'm pretty pleased with the results. While they were busy with that, Mama S and I cleaned out closets to make room for stuff. We boxed things, cleaned the garage, and filled about 12 bags with trash, donations, or recyclables! It was a lot of work. There are so many things you accumulate over the years that need to be tossed in some shape, form, or fashion. Word from the experienced: Throw away things that need to be thrown away and have an annual closet clean-out. You'll thank me some day. Oh, and I got my car cleaned so we can post that as for sale now. The rest of the staging process and photos of house are tomorrow, and a sign will be out front by Thursday. Happens fast doesn't it?

1 comment:

I am happy to hear from you!