Thursday, June 27, 2013

Looking forward

My mom, stepdad, and two sisters arrive tomorrow! I'm very excited to see them. For all of them it's their first trip out of the USA. I can't wait to see their faces as they experience everything! I'm so happy that we could give them an opportunity and reason to do something like this. Had we not lived here, I'm not sure they would have done this because there are just so many places to visit in the US. Chloe was a little concerned about the plane ride. She and Cacie have never been on a plane before now. Mom said she was pretty nervous at first, but after looking out the window for a bit, she was fine. Here is a picture my mom posted of my sisters eating breakfast at the airport:
I cannot wait to see them! I'm glad that I had Kung Fu to wear me out tonight because I will need the help to get to sleep. It's going to drive me crazy tomorrow as I wait to hear from them about when they are boarding the train and when they are expected to arrive in Aberdeen. However, I am cooking stew for them and that takes a couple of hours so that should occupy a good deal of my time.

What are you looking forward to this week?

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! I can't wait to hear about their trip.

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to hear from you!