Friday, August 22, 2014

Rainy day activities

It has been raining every day for at least two weeks! I'm supposed to be running a 5k on Sunday, and I haven't been able to run more than a mile each week due to slippery sidewalks and more pouring rain. I'm pretty nervous about it now!

Anyway, I've been doing other stuff. I tried making ravioli again. It was much better this time. Rolling the dough through each setting consecutively until I reached the desired setting really made things better!


What else have I been doing other than my normal cleaning routine? I've been taking the dogs out in between rain showers. I've been practicing for my upcoming belt test. Oh, and I've been working on my origami skills. I like origami. It's so relaxing. It may not be a skill I can take to the bank, if you know what I mean. But it is a stress reliever. It works on fine motor skills in the hands, and one day when I have kids, they'll love it too!

Bat

Dove

Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!