In April, I managed to read while eating breakfast and lunch. I think I had more productive days than when I ate in front of the TV. I didn't spend as long eating. I think I'll continue the practice. What did I read?
Chaucer has some great stories. Gone Girl was super good, and I typically don't like mysteries. Those Zom-B books were really good as well. I've never read a zombie book until now. Fun!
For May, my goal is to do at least 100 sit-ups/crunches/seconds of planks at least 6 days a week. Seems simple enough, right? I can do that watching TV, in the morning, or just before bed. It only takes a few minutes. I may need to put up some sticky note reminders... How about you? What goal would you like to set for May? Remember that goals should be feasible. They should not be unrealistic, but should be attainable. Don't do anything extremely far from what your "norm" is. Work your way up to higher levels than normal. If you don't feel successful, you will quickly give up on your goal. So what will you do in May? Let me know by posting in my comments. I'm always looking for new ideas for myself as well! Maybe you will:
- Park at the back of the parking lot this month
- Do 10 sit-ups during each commercial break while watching TV
- Remember to take those reusable bags into the grocery store
- Eat at the dinner table as a family _____ day(s) per week
- Walk a lap around the block each day
- Have a date night with your spouse each week
- Plan a family game night each week
- Learn to cook something new one day each week
- Grow an herb garden