Sunday, October 27, 2013

Leaves and Rainbows

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is
     to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone
     with the heavens, nature and God.

Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and
     that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple
     beauty of nature.  I firmly believe that nature brings solace
     in all troubles.
 

 - Anne Frank - 





 All those pretty colors sure put a smile on your face, don't they?

2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, I love seeing that the colors do change somewhere for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in Minnesota for a while, and I always loved Fall there as well. Most of the trees in places I've lived in Texas seem to be green.. and then naked like magic!

    ReplyDelete

I am happy to hear from you!