Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A brief glimpse of Fall in Aberdeen from an everyday point of view

Tonight has been super busy, so I'm not feeling up to story-time (tomorrow? Llama vs. Stepdad). Instead, I'll just post a few pictures of Fall happenings in my life. Click the pictures to enlarge them.

This is what it looks like at 2:30PM (14:30). You have to get stuff done early if you don't want to do it in the dark!


Frog's short hair doesn't provide much warmth. He wears this handsome coat and gets lots of compliments. :o)

Victoria Park is full of beautiful, bright colors right now!

Check out these leaves I pulled off some trees! So pretty!

I love Fall, but at the end of the day, I have LOTS of raking to do. City folk don't like to wade through leaves to walk past your house. We also got tired of digging through the leaves to open our gate! These pictures don't include the large compost bin that I also filled to the top with leaves!

I was out in the cold for 2 hours picking up all of these leaves! I had to use the poop scooper because I didn't want to pick them up with my hands. I watch dogs pee on those leaves as they walk by the house. GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!