Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Italy and My Brother On Film!

We are going to Italy with friends in about a month! I'm starting to get really excited now. It's going to be a whirlwind-style trip, but it's going to be fun. We are going to Venice, Florence, and Rome. In Florence, we are going on an all-day wine tour of the chianti region that will be just the four of us! There is also going to be balsamic vinegar and olive oil tasting! How cool is that?

In other news, my brother-in-law is an aspiring actor. He's been in the web series, More Than Human, but more exciting than that (at least to me) is his first major debut on the American Heroes Channel (Formally called the Military Channel) in a series called Gunslingers. He plays John Wesley Hardin. You can check out the trailer from the link below (Don't worry, it's safe. It's on Vimeo, which doesn't give this blog rights to embed it's video, or I would have set it to play here):





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am happy to hear from you!