When I got home, I cleaned, did some laundry, took Frog for a walk, and then took Angel for a run to Steve's office to pick him up. We all walked home together. It was nice. I like this.
I unpacked our air shipment today. Oh such yummy things that I forgot I packed. HEB stuff... I already miss HEB, but that's probably in part because it was familiar. So many things had "Texas" or Texas-related things written on them. I felt a little bit of homesickness with that. On another note, guess who's having chili this weekend?? Anybody want to come? You make the cornbread. :o) Seriously.
Here is what we packed:
- 1 good pillow each
- Dog treats
- Some seasonings, sauces, spices, coffee, popcorn, fiber 1 bars, pasta, and rice
- Christmas decorations (just b/c it's so close, and I didn't want to miss out)
- XBox, controllers, and a few games
I wish I had packed the following:
- At least 1 blanket
- A few movies
- A few kitchen utensils and mixing bowls
- Another transformer for the XBox
Dinner tonight was a pre-made dish. Sainsbury's makes some pretty good stuff. Chicken, potatoes, and other veggies topped off with a nice glass of wine. Yum! I love the freshness of stuff here!
|This is how it came. I just pulled off the lid. mmmmmm|