- Kitchen sink
- Keep it clean! Don't forget those little crevices and the faucet. Don't let stuff sit.
- Kitchen sponges
- "In other words, a kitchen sponge is 200,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat, and a dishcloth is 20,000 times dirtier." From: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20324304
- You can put them in the dishwasher or wet the sponge and microwave for a couple of minutes.
- Shopping bags
- Put in the washer or use some cleaner on them if they are plastic
- Door knobs
- Light switches
- TV remote
- Keyboard and mouse
- Your makeup (better clean those brushes and other tools!)
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Clean Where You Lean
Cleaning is a tough, time consuming job. It is something that has to be done constantly, or things get out of hand. Let's talk about germs. I've been doing some research and here are the places that are reported to have the most germs (other than the obvious such as the toilet, which most people clean often):